Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 1

You are a national/global detective searching for items around your home that have connections to Canada or from another country.

186 comments:

  1. Global:
    Scarf, made in Iceland was bought while I was travelling through the northern part of the country. I forgot my scarf in the hotel, and bought a new scarf at the nearest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. National:
    Slippers, made in Canada, was bought for my dad 15 years ago. Was bought because was made in Canada, and also because they are made of all natural materials (no imported or manmade materials).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Global:

    Shirt,made in canada,i was taking a hike with my sister my shirt caught on to a branch and than my shirt ripped so i had to buy a new shirt. And than there was a clothing store so i when and i got another shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Global:

    Scarf, made in Greece I was sightseeing with my cousin and we went on a high mountain to see one of the greek temples and it was really cold at the top and there was a small little shop and hey had a scarf that he person that owned the store knitted and we bought it:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Global:
    I bought my shoes in portugal but they are
    from indonesia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOCAL:
    Toothpaiste,made it toronto ontairo bought it because i need to brush my teeth with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GLOBAL

    SKATEBOARRD HAT,MADE IN BANGLDASH,I was at my grams house in the summer and started a summer camp and I needed a new hat so I went to west 49 and got this hat that says PLAN B SKATEBOARDS 1991. SO know most of the time when I go skatebaording I need to where if it is sunny out side!!!!!d:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Global:
    Shirt, the shirt I have is made in Pure, the reason I got this shirt was because I got it as a gift from my mother and she said it caught her eye, therefore she got the shirt for me.

    Another thing that I found in my home was my lunch thermos which was made in China, and the reason I got this was because I had my old one but it fell on the ground and broke which then made me get a new 1.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Global:
    While travelling in Germany, many years ago, I always wanted to have a German made old fashioned alarm clock. I entered an antique clock shop and purchased one. It was wrapped up nicely and placed in a box so that I can travel with it in my backpack. Reaching back home, excited to wind up my 'authentic' German alarm clock, I began to remove the packaging and stickers. To my surprise, the last sticker I removed was labelled, Made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GLOBAL
    SIGNUTURE BASEBALL Signed by a h.o.f in 1991/the baseball is made in china
    got it at my grams church cellbration for some old man and so the baseball player was there selling baseballs in case signed or with out the case.d:D d:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. MICAH Feb 22,2012 5:24PM

    GLOBAL:
    little walet,made in INDEA, when my mom's friend came back from indea she got my mom,my sister Iyesha and i a gift,and so my mom got a regular tea spoon,box and some tea bags.My sister and i got a small walet each.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MICAH,Feb 22,2012 5:31PM

    GLOBAL:
    PEN,MADE IN SPAIN,when my basketball teamate/BFF came back from spain she gave my sister and i a pen made in spain!She also told me that if you press hard but not to hard the pen will light up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3ds got it for crismas at my aunts house red made in china but got it in burlition the people who got it for me are (Aunty cerise Teacher grandmother is a grandmother little cousin graeson 1 year old loves BLACKBERRY'S (LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL) has his own real one that used to be my aunts but she got a new one that is a torch and gave him the curve uncle brodie cricles ?)that are all jobs in canada and have different destanations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Global:
    While my grandma and grandpa went on their trip to Hawaii they got me something for my birthday because they couldn't be there and they gave me the choice and I wanted them to go to Hawaii and get me something. The good thing was that they came a few days after my birthday and spent time with all of us and gave me my birthday present. But what really puzzled me was what they got me was made in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Global:
    While my grandma and grandpa went on their trip to Hawaii they got me something for my birthday because they couldn't be there and they gave me the choice and I wanted them to go to Hawaii and get me something. The good thing was that they came a few days after my birthday and spent time with all of us and gave me my birthday present. But what really puzzled me was what they got me was made in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. National:
    Three sculptures that were hand carved by native artists in Nunavut. My family was on vacation in Iqaliutt and decided to buy some art for our home

    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Global:

    Pants,made from California,and it was summer and it was raining me and my friend was outside playing and i fell in mud my pants got all dirty and wet so i had to buy new pants to wear outside

    ReplyDelete
  18. National:
    My dad's suit was made in Canada, we bought it about one year ago at Harry Rosen, we bought it because my dad needed a new suit to go to court for his client

    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  19. National:
    Hand soap by fruits and passion was made in Canada,given at Christmas by my mom's friend because she thought it had a good sent

    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  20. National:
    Dishwashing Liquid by nature clean was made in Canada,bought at Loblaws about three months ago by mom, bought because it was 95% nature and non toxic and that's what my mom likes

    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Local:
    my mom bought a stack of paper made in canada bought in staples at stockyards beacause we were running low on printing paper

    Evan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Global;

    My Dads Ipad Was designed in california but assembled in china. My dad got it for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Global;

    My shirt is from china. i got this for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Global:
    Scarf,made in china,i got it for my 9 birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Global:
    shoes,made in Brazil,i got it because my shoe they were ripped.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Global:
    Shirt, the shirt i got was made in the philippines, the reason i got the shirt was because my parents saw it and thought it would look really nice on me.

    Flip flops, When i was on the beach in philippines about 6 years ago, unfortunately my flip flops broke, so we went to the nearest store and bought flip flops that were made in china.

    ReplyDelete
  27. placemats made in Rwanda when my parents went in 2010

    Owen

    ReplyDelete
  28. Owen
    My orange shirt is made in Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which country is Jordan in????????????

      Delete
  29. Owen
    My sisters Mac book pro is made in china

    ReplyDelete
  30. my moms sweater is made in Indonesia
    Owen

    ReplyDelete
  31. My vitamins are made in Burnaby Canada
    Owen

    ReplyDelete
  32. I got this I heart zombies shirt because I did not have a lot of shirts left,my shirt was made in mexico because they like zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  33. My gap sweater were made in vietnam. i actually bought my sweater for island school.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I got my shoes from Vietnam, from when I got to go to vietnam but i had only running shoes so I got sandals from Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  35. My brother's teddybear was made in China!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My shirt that use to be my brothers was made in india

    ReplyDelete
  37. My Shirts are from China Along with Vietnam because I visited those places and thought I needed souvenir.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Item #1: Global
    My families IMac was designed in California but assembled in China.

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Alpha chair I use in class was made in canada and their new and we bought them in canada

    ReplyDelete
  40. Item #2: Global
    My Abercrombie Kids Cardigan was made in China, I got this when I went on a shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Item #3: Global
    I got an IPod Touch 4 over the summer. It was designed in California but assembled in China.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Global:

    Scarf,made in Egypt,i got it when i was cold and i didnt have a scarf to wear outside.

    ReplyDelete
  43. i got my cool batman t-shirt i'm wearing today from the gap for 5$ because i love batman merchandise and it was cheap- never expected it to be made in mexico. that what i get for a cheap t-shirt.

    MARK$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  44. my moms phone was made in Korea republic she got it on a trip there.

    johnny

    ReplyDelete
  45. Item #3: When I was in Cuba I forgot my flip-flops at home and didn't have another pair, therefore I had to buy new ones. Also they were made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Global:
    One of my moms friends went to Australia and bought me a shirt. The sirt was made in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have a t-shirt that was made in India for the summer time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have a t-shirt that was made in India for the summer time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have another t-shirt that was made in Mexico!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have a pant that was made in Cambodia and it's very fleecy, so it was probably made with the intention of wearing it in cold weather!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. My shoes were made in China. They were made for the purpose of running, playing sports and doing exercise in them. My MP3 was made in China!!!!!!! d:) 8D

    ReplyDelete
  52. My BlueNotes T-Shirt that says "TOO COOL FOR THE GUEST LIST" was made in China but bought in canada.

    ReplyDelete
  53. My AEROPOSTALE shirt was made in Israel but bought in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  54. My Lcd tv was made China but bought in in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  55. National:

    My Roots t-shirt was made here in Canada. We bought it because it said Canada across it, and I was looking for something to wear on Canada Day.

    ReplyDelete
  56. While my sister Ashley went on a 2 month trip to Ecuador in the summer, she bought 3 warm scarfs made from lama wool to be prepared for the winter here in Canada. Now she is using her Red, Purple, and Green scarfs.

    ReplyDelete
  57. When I was in the Dominican Republic i got a necklace that was bought there and brought to Canada.
    Neal

    ReplyDelete
  58. I have my ipod which is designed in California and assembled in China

    ReplyDelete
  59. National:
    Ice wine was made in Canada, given by my dad's friend about one year ago, given because he
    thouht it was a good gift

    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  60. National:
    Shampoo, made by the company "Live Clean". My mom buys this shampoo because she likes using it and it is organic, which my mother likes.

    ReplyDelete
  61. National:
    Maple cyrup made in Canada,bought by mom because it was 100% pure maple cyrup and that's what she likes, bought about two years ago

    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  62. Global:
    My red Sony Cybershot was made in China. I bought it because my old camera broke, and I really like taking pictures so I bought another camera of (I thought) better quality.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Global:
    My camera case, which I bought for my sony cybershot was designed in Finland but it was produced in China. I bought it because its design was really cool AND it was purple.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Global:
    Small bag with designs, made in Israel. My cousins and their family went to Israel on vacation last summer, and they brought back a small bag with designs for both me and my sister Amara.

    ReplyDelete
  65. National:
    Boots made in Canada, bought about two years ago by my mom, bought because it was suede which was good because they were not chep fabrick,

    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  66. National:
    my league cup trophy was made in canada. I won it with team in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Global:
    kitchen dishes from Ikea are made in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Global:

    A bottle of honey, made with organic honey from Canada and from Brazil. My dad bought it because he wanted honey to eat with some sort of food.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Idea #4: I have a pair of boots that I got because my old boots go to small, so my mom got me a pair of boots that were made in China. Also something that I have found out about my boots was that they were made with 65% recycled polyester fibbers.

    Idea #5: In my home I found a pair of my jogging pants that were made in Cambodia and the reason I got those pair of pants was because my mom though that they looked good at me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Majority of my video game systems (xbox 360 and xbox original) come from Asia. My xbox 360 I got for christmas in 2010 and I got my xbox original in 2004.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Global:
    When I went to victoria I went to get a pair of snow paints and I thought about it that it is probably made in china but just now I looked at the tag and it says made in Bangladesh. What really surprised me was that it was made in Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Global:
    When I went to victoria I bought a pair of snow pants and then I thought it would probably be made in china but when I just looked at it it said made in Bangladesh. It made me very surprised to see it wasn't made in china because it was made in bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete
  73. My father's car was assembled in England and then was shipped to Canada for sales. But, it was still for sale in england at the time it was also for sale in Canada until the last couple of years where that car company (saab) has shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  74. National:
    Maple syrup, made in Canada. The reason we got this was because in the springtime, we regularly go to a sugar shack where they make maple syrup, and we always look forward to doing it so we buy a lot of maple syrup to remind us that that is happening soon.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Global:
    My Sorel boots were made in China. I bought these because I thought winter would be coming soon and I needed a new pair of boots, so I got those because they were purple and felt nice on my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  76. National:
    My dad's rainpants were made in Canada. He got them because he found that whenever he was riding his bike, his pants got really dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Global:
    My helmet was designed in the US but made in China. I got this because I really like biking and I needed a new helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  78. National:
    My hat was made in Newfoundland, Canada. My Omi (grandmother) brought it back with her when she went to Newfoundland, Canada. It is woolly and warm, and everything was made in Newfoundland that is in it.

    ReplyDelete
  79. my t-shirt is made in new York I got it at Niagara falls at a small shopping place

    ReplyDelete
  80. I bought a sweater that says Canada on it because I needed a new sweater and I was proud to wear it but today I looked at the tag and it says its made in China

    ReplyDelete
  81. Global:

    My Canada 2012 mitts were bought here in Canada at The Bay for me to support the athletes this year in the summer in London for the Olympics. I was really surprised when I found out they were made in China!!! I thought they were made here in Canada since it says Canada 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  82. National: My 100% acrylic hat was made here in Canada. I bought it because the hat looked appealing to me and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  83. my mr sketch markers where made in canada and bought in wamart

    ReplyDelete
  84. Nationl:i have toothpaste that is made in canada and my mom got that for me because i didn't want my breath to smell

    ReplyDelete
  85. Nationl:My mom has a sweater that was made in canada, she got it because she wanted to stay warm inside the house.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Nationl:i have some mouth wash that is made in canada, my mom got my this because i didn't want my breth to smell bad.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Global:
    Birkenstock, The Birkenstocks i got were made in Germany. The reason i got them was because they looked really nice on me and i wanted a pair for a very long time. :)

    Salon Expert Nail Polish, The nail polish is made in France. The reason i got the nail polish was because it was a really nice dark purple that my parents and i thought would look really nice on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  88. Global:

    while traveling in England with my family, my aunt bought me a teddy bear 'cause I was sick. the teddy bear was made in Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  89. My backpack was made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  90. i use the plastic kids flossers (because i cant use that ropey stuff i admit it)and who knew they would be made in sna diego?

    MARK$$$

    ReplyDelete
  91. now this im proud of- i love my grilled chesses and for once i found out the ketchup i have is made in north york which i beleive is apart of toronto-one of my favorite foods made close to home

    ReplyDelete
  92. as many people might know, im currently in a state of sickness as i have a cough so i got some vicks kids medicene and im happy to say im feeling better already-when i looked at the label, i was amazed to find that it was sopposedly made in toronto-next time im sick i know that theres always medicene close to home!

    ReplyDelete
  93. lets face it-we all love entertainment-so, what is better than video games? nothing! i have a ps3 they are way better than xbox but some people might beg to differ and it is made in china-oh well, sony is a japaneese company!

    ReplyDelete
  94. you love sugary treats so you wait until your parents are gone and reach into that box of cookies hoping not to be heard and take off the plastic -hold on-plastic?is that always nessasary? any way theyre made in the U.S.A and i love cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  95. ah, lets boil down these words to get the good stuff-maple syrup! now who couldnt love this hard worked for maple syrup that actually comes from trees! this was,suprisingly enouugh made in montreal-at least its made in canada and it makes pancakes taste good im happy!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Global:

    My sweat pants were made in Cambodia, I bought them to bring to island school, it's really warm. :D

    ReplyDelete
  97. Global:
    One of my lego sets: the pieces are from DENMARK, HUNGRY, MEXICO and the CZECH REPUBLIC. Which are then distributed by the USA. These lego pieces have travelled from all over the world, causing a lot of pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  98. GLOBAL:
    My ipod was designed by apple in california and assembled in china.

    ReplyDelete
  99. My sweater was made in Bangladesh even though I don't know where it is. How I got it was that I needed a new sweater so I bought a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  100. My other sweater is from China.

    ReplyDelete
  101. My cousins sweater was made from China.

    ReplyDelete
  102. GLOBAL:
    My green lantern t-shirts was made in Bangladesh.
    One of my jeans was made in Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  103. GLOBAL:
    An ebony carved totem pole on display in my kitchen was made in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  104. GLOBAL:
    My moms and dads wedding cups: hand blown glass and hand carved pewter was made in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  105. The mouse connected to my laptop was made in China. I bought it because I prefer using a mouse as opposed to the track pad on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  106. My pajamas are made in cambodia
    I bought them at childrens place because I
    needed pajamas for when I go to Island school

    ReplyDelete
  107. Also my shirt I got for chrismas with the necklace on it which pink
    was made in egypt

    ReplyDelete
  108. Global:

    Our decorative canopic jar (small artistic jar used to store mummies' organs, except heart), was made in Egypt. We bought it at the store at the ROM, when we went to explore the museum in Toronto, my sister and me love Egypt, we thought it looked very artistic, especially with the lid that was carved like the head of a mummy's coffin. We also bought it because one day my sister and me want to travel to Egypt.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Idea #6: I got a blanket when I was in California, but it was made in China. Also the reason I got it was because when we were at the hotel the blankets were to heavy therefore we bought the on I have now which was way lighter.

    Idea #7: When I was in Bahamas I got a shirt because I though it would be nice to have something from there (it also said "The Bahamas") but unfortunately the shirt was made in China so i was a little disappointed.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  110. my pjs are made in india

    ReplyDelete
  111. my iPod was manufactured in Taipai, Taiwan. it was physically assembled in Shanghai, China.

    ReplyDelete
  112. my wallet was made in china even though I bought it in canada

    ReplyDelete
  113. my sleeping bag which i brought to island school was made in Canada.
    So now when i use i am happy it was made here

    ReplyDelete
  114. my favorite pair of blue shoes are sadly not made in Canada but in china 8(

    ReplyDelete
  115. national:

    maple syrup bought at my cottage and made there in prince Edwerd county. we buy it because we know its real and my mom knows the family from when she was a kid.
    lillian

    ReplyDelete
  116. national:
    a cd (for band blue rodio) is made in canada we get them because my uncal is in that band and there a good band

    ReplyDelete
  117. Nationl: I have a towel that is made in Canada, my mom got it so that after my shower i can get dry.

    ReplyDelete
  118. national:
    some of the mageziens in my house are published and written in canada
    lillian

    ReplyDelete
  119. national:
    bookmarks from the toronto library are made here i know most bookmarks at my are from there.
    lillian

    ReplyDelete
  120. National: I have some medicine that is made in Canada, I got it because I wanted to feel better when I had a fever.

    ReplyDelete
  121. national:
    keeths beer is made here i know because my sister did a progect on it and sometimes my dad drinks it plus i see comertials saying its made here.
    lillian

    ReplyDelete
  122. National: My mom has a hat that is made in Canada, my mom got it because she thought she looked good in it and because she can use it for bad hair days.

    ReplyDelete
  123. National: My mom has a pair of pants that was made in Canada, she got it because she wantsd to keep her legs warm in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Global:

    Today I got some new shoes that my dad got me and they were from footlocker when I got them I thought they were going too made from China. I thought they would be made from China because most of the things that we get are from china but instead they were made In Indonesia. The only reason I needed new shoes was because my old shoes top end had a flap that looked like it was about to come of and the other shoes top end had already came of and I really needed them because when I step in the puddles I get water in them because of the holes.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Global:
    My fuzzy carpet was made in france.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I have a leather jacket from Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  127. My Mom has coffee that says its sumatran but it is made in toronto

    ReplyDelete
  128. Grapefruit made in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  129. U.S pocket watch bought in the U.S

    ReplyDelete
  130. Hat bought in Canada made in China

    ReplyDelete
  131. Global: My Gap sweat shirt was made in vietnam,I got it to replace my jacket on mild days.


    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  132. National:
    Maple syrup was made in quebec Canada,it was given to us from a friend who brought it back from Quebec.

    Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Global:
    My camp T-shirt was made in Haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  134. National:I have a yo yo that was shipped from yo yo, Calgary, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  135. National:I have a mini radio that I got on vacation in Ottawa, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  136. Global: I have a iphone from the U.S but it was made in China

    ReplyDelete
  137. Global:Jerusalem pottery bells, my mom bought them in Israel

    ReplyDelete
  138. National: My family owns a T.V from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  139. Global:
    Wilson Beach Volleyball, The volleyball was made in china. The reason i got the volleyball was because i really wanted a volleyball to practice volleyball with and to play volleyball on the beach on summer vacation with my family.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  140. Item #3: Global
    My flatscreen TV was designed in California but assembled in China.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Sorry, my last item which I by accidentally named my third item is actually my fourth and this is my fifth.
    Item #5: Global
    My Beats By Dr. Dre were designed and assembled in California.

    ReplyDelete
  142. I went to Quebec and got a bag that says Quebec on it but I was disappointed that it was made china, I got it so I could have something to remember the trip

    ReplyDelete
  143. global:sweater is from downtown la

    ReplyDelete
  144. global:my tuna was mad in tieland

    ReplyDelete
  145. I found out that my yoyo was made in calgary canada and bought at toysrus

    ReplyDelete
  146. national:my cookie were made in ontairio donmills

    ReplyDelete
  147. National:
    my little box that i store items in was made in canada

    ReplyDelete
  148. Global
    My pajamas that i bought in buffalo, new york because i forgot to bring them with me was made in China and bought in the U.S.A

    ReplyDelete
  149. My Mom's Turtleneck sweter was made in Italy but bought in portugal as a gift by my auntie for my moms birthday wtich was yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  150. Global:

    My purple-pinkish colored Jansport backpack was bought here in Canada at the beginning of September for school. It was made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  151. Global:

    My purple-pinkish Jansport backpack was bought here in Canada at the beginning of September for school. It was made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  152. My webcam by Microsoft was made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  153. The hoodie I am wearing at the moment was made in China.

    ReplyDelete
  154. Some lotion I have was made in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  155. AZARA 1$ THE BESTFebruary 26, 2012

    global
    new sunglasses for when I go on my trip in march break rabannders purple made in china

    ReplyDelete
  156. AZARA 1$ THE BESTFebruary 26, 2012

    golbal
    skateboard wheles for my skateboard made in upper volta

    ReplyDelete
  157. my yoyo was made in Shenzhen China
    Neal

    ReplyDelete
  158. Global:
    My Mothers reading glasses were made in Italy, The reason she got the glasses were because she couldn't see while reading. While choosing the style of glasses she chose a really nice design because it looked really pretty on her.

    Family LG T.V, The LG T.V was made in china. The reason we got the T.V was because our old T.V stopped working, It would change channels by it self, change into different colours and more.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  159. Global:
    My Mothers reading glasses were made in Italy, The reason she got the glasses were because she couldn't see very well while reading. While choosing the style of glasses, she chose a really nice design because it looked great on her.

    Family LG T.V, The LG T.V was made in china. The reason we got the T.V was because our old T.V stopped working, It would change channels by it self, change into different colours, and do more weird things on its own. So one day it just died.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  160. national:my cookie were made in ontairio donmills

    ReplyDelete
  161. global:my cologne was made in usa

    ReplyDelete
  162. national:my lotion was made in canada

    ReplyDelete
  163. Global:my pants were made in china

    ReplyDelete
  164. my shoes were made in china

    Jeremy:D

    ReplyDelete
  165. Global:my cream was made in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  166. my italy t shirt was made in the u.s. lol
    silvano :)

    ReplyDelete
  167. National:
    Daily Moisturizing Lotion by Aveeno Active Naturals, made in Canada, got about one month ago, got because it came with something my mom bought

    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  168. Global:

    My Adidas sweatshirt was bought here in Canada, but made in Malaysia. We bought it because my parents thought the colour look really nice on me.

    -Xaviera

    ReplyDelete
  169. My tshirt was made in china.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  170. My hoodie was made in brazil .

    ReplyDelete
  171. My hoodie was made in brazil.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  172. My running shoes were made in india

    ReplyDelete
  173. My I pad as designed in California and made in china

    ReplyDelete
  174. My coat was made in the united states

    ReplyDelete
  175. My coat was made in the united states

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  176. My pyjamas were made in Cambodia

    ReplyDelete
  177. My back pack was made in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  178. My tv was made in canada

    ReplyDelete
  179. National: my dogs food is made in alberta canada we have this dog food because at the dog store they said it was the healthiest food for him.

    ReplyDelete
  180. Global...

    I have a hat that I got in the fall,It is made in China.The reason I got it is because I was in need of a nice winter hat that covers my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  181. Idea #8: I have a snow-globe that was made in China. I got this snow-globe when I went to New York a couple of years ago with my family during the winter holidays and while we were there my mom got me a snow-globe so that I can have a reminder of the time I had there in New York city.

    Idea #9: My backpack was made in China and I got it this year right before we started school because I really needed a new one to start off the year because one my bag got old and 2 I needed a little more room in my old backpack. Lastly now that I have my backpack I use it to carry all my books and homework.

    Idea #10: Lastly my pencil case was made in Cambodia and the reason I got it was a little alike to the reason I got my backpack. Well last year I had a pencil case that I also got before the school year started but then in the middle of the school year the zipper on the pencil case broke therefore I got a new one which still works today.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  182. i have a shirt that was made in Canada.
    I got it from my uncle at christmas about 3 or 4 years ago.
    It does not fit anymore but it is still one of my favorite shirts because of the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  183. My bracelet was made from China because in China, they make a lot of rubber products which what the material of my bracelet is. I got this 2 or 3 weeks ago, my mom put it in a little box just for fun. Now, the reason I'm wearing it is because of my miniscule collection of now 2 bracelets on my right wrist.

    Julian......

    ReplyDelete
  184. My jogging pants where made in china but bought in canada

    ReplyDelete
  185. DAY 1

    OBJECT:
    Hair-brush

    USE:
    To brush my hair with.

    STORE:
    The Body Shop

    COUNTRY: Made in China assembled in Russia

    ReplyDelete